1035: Calendar this event please! Community Meeting: Next Sunday, January 22, 2023. Time: 2:30 - 4
Day 1035: Sunday, January 15, 2023
All Community Meeting:
Next Sunday, January 22, 2023
Time: 2:30 - 4:00
We need everyone to participate as fully as possible.
Every voice matters!
Knox Presbyterian & Thanksgiving Lutheran Churches 1650 W. Third St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Knox
Or Join us on ZOOM with the usual link:
or open Zoom and Use Meeting ID: 519 315 8573
On the agenda so far:
1. Report by Linda on the state of our financials:
2. Emmaus Tithing
Here's the link to the form in PDF format: Please download it, print it out and fill it in. Then mail it in or give it to a member of the Tithing Committee - Peter, Steve, Melva, Dan V. or David. Joy! Please note: We will also have printed copies at our next liturgies.
3. Description of the Board and responsibilities of board members:
- Board Chair(s)
- Board Secretary/Treasurer
- Liturgy Committee
- Tithing Committee
- Education Committee
- IT leadership
- Leadership of Special Events
- Timing and frequency of board meetings
- Request for changes to the board and discussion of currently anticipated changes as Victoria transitions from leadership of the Liturgy Committee.
4. Discussion of our liturgies now that we're in a new space and continuing to be Covid aware.
5. Plans for a retreat or day of recollection in 2023
6. Plans for concerted actions of the community in 2023 to address social justice issues
Sam Jones, Secret Santas, Palestine, Asylum seekers, NETWORK Lobby, JustFaith etc
7. What role should outside groups play with Emmaus? The case of the Federation of Christian Ministries. Should we try to interact more closely with the Interfaith Council etc.